Undostres is a leader in the mobile payments space in Mexico. Our app, the first in the country, allows users anywhere to conduct their business on the phone with a single click, such as paying bills, buying movie tickets, and topping up prepaid phones. The app is fully integrated to allow credit card and PayPal payments.
Website : https://undostres.com.mx/
We are seeking Software Engineers to join our new office in Gurgaon working to build out the app's capabilities and user base.
You will be:
- Designing scalable applications and defining/refining technical architecture.
- Developing, documenting and testing internal and external APIs, creating automated feedback mechanisms, and creating and maintaining the roadmap for future API development.
- Tracking performance and reliability of our APIs to meet promised SLAs.
- Helping define user experience and its integration with underlying data sources and structures.
- Owning the end-to-end product responsibility: from requirement gathering and roadmap development up to release.
- Decomposing complex business problems and creating maintainable and future-proof solutions.
- Driving continuous improvements in the development process and finding ways to enhance developer productivity.
We are looking for :
- 0 to 4 years of work experience with strong computer engineering fundamentals.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra).
- Hands-on experience building end-to-end product systems.
- Good architectural & database design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithm design.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Hands-on experience with an array of technologies, including frameworks (MVC/ Backend/ Frontend/APIs), relational databases, caches, queues, unix, server performance tuning, and async processing.
- An understanding of optimized web app construction and experience with caching and other scaling techniques.
- Experience in AWS and GoLang (we are gophers!) a plus
What we offer: -
- Work with passionate problem-solvers like yourself and a multicultural and interdisciplinary team.
- Competitive salary
- An excellent work environment
- Opportunities for growth and constant learning
- Experience : 0 to 4 years
- Location : Gurgaon
- Salary : Will depend on experience (13 LPA for freshers)
Last Date to Apply Aug 27, 2020
Click Here To Apply
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on selfcode.in is accurate. However, despite of our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.