Deloitte Hiring Freshers As Analyst Of Any Degree Graduates
Deloitte Hiring Freshers As Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Deloitte Hiring Freshers: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Analyst – Graphics Designer
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Desired Skills and Qualification Preferred:
- 0-3 years of creative design/visual communication design in Marketing/Marketing Communication design space.
- Experience and working knowledge of MS office and Adobe creative suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your creative expertise. (if available)
Job Description of Deloitte Hiring Freshers:
- An Analyst will work with the design team to formatting proposals, add visual impact to documents, presentations, and marketing initiatives within the brand guidelines.
- Our team uses the Microsoft Office suite and most of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- The role requires high degree of creativity, proficiency with design tools and an ability to convert technical marketing ideas into compelling creative concepts. We are looking for candidate with skilled in MS-office applications, Adobe Illustrator and potential to grow their creative design capabilities.
- Sought Experience: Word formatting, Infographics and PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in MS-office, with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus (not mandatory) – the successful candidate will have potential to grow their creative designing capabilities.
- Ability to perform document formatting on regular basis, style and macro editing, and working with graphic elements in MS Word application.
- Work with the internal and client account teams to develop concepts and creative solutions on high value client-facing, marketing, and client experience projects.
- Conceptualize proposal themes and synthesize concepts and data into high-quality visual assets.
- Receive and interpret written instructions and/or rough sketches and translate them into creative and impactful print and/or digital layouts/designs for materials including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations, proposals, and large-scale exhibits, sometimes determining the key ideas without much guidance.
- Take ownership for assigned projects/pursuits from inception to completion including overall layout in word and graphic development in PPT and/or Illustrator.
- Analyze expectations of the stakeholders and develop highly creative, customized, high-quality deliverables adhering to the Deloitte Brand Identity guidelines.
- Develop creative storyboards, visual themes, illustrations and layouts for brochures, infographics, presentations, and other promotional material.
- Collaborate with the offshore and onshore teams, from understanding of an expectation, execution, to delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and express ideas orally and in writing; demonstrate listening and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment and task management skills in order to balance priorities and communicate.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all collateral deliverables.
- Ensure accuracy and currency of published graphics.
- Manage content on SharePoint.
- Ensures that proposals adhere to RFP specifications.
Apply Link: Click here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on selfcode.in is accurate. However, despite of our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.