Sat, 01 Aug, 2020
Front-End And Backend Developer Intern
We are an Enterprise Networking startup transforming the way Networks are Built, Secured, Operated and Managed. We work on the bleeding edge technologies that solves critical customer problems in the cloud and IoT centric world. This is being led by comprehensive research and intellectual property development.
1.Front-end Developer Intern
We are looking for a talented Front-end Developer who can take ownership and want to lead
the product development. And share our passion in redefining the way networks and
connectivity are built and managed. If this is the next challenge you seek, read further.
You'd be responsible for developing new user-facing features working closely with product
management, and development teams to create elegant, responsive and interactive interfaces
across multiple devices. Develop reusable modules and ensure maintainability of the code.
Passionate to create good design and usability.
Qualification & Skills Required:
● Strong background in Angular 2/4
● Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc
● Familiarity with responsive web designSolid grasp of RESTful web services, APIs and
● Experience in successful implementation of a large scale web application
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● A team player with excellent communication skills.
2. Positions: Backend Developer Intern
We are looking for a talented Backend Developer who can make an impact on our product
development. And share our passion in redefining the way networks and connectivity are built
You'd be responsible for building the core applications that power the COSGrid platform. You'd
be implementing business logic and features, building APIs, scale out existing infrastructure in
Django and Python.
● Experience building web applications and preferably with RESTful APIs in Python and
● Strong algorithmic, data structures and computational complexity
● Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an
application to support load changes
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Python, Django, RESTful Services, Git, Linux, Redis, Golang, Distributed system
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
Job Category : IT/Software,Work from Home
Hiring Process : Written-test, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Freshers
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on selfcode.in is accurate. However, despite of our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.