Mon, 17 Aug, 2020
Web Development Engineer
Amazon is looking for a motivated Web development engineer with knowledge and skills in building highly interactive interfaces. We want someone who can work well in a heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies, and can bring flexibility, speed and quality to our team. You should be a talented and experienced web developer with expertise in web UI and AJAX-based interactive application development. You should have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development, and have a deep understanding of best practices in various languages/technologies. You should love creating things and take great personal pride in building cool interfaces for other developer tools.
We are passionate about building user friendly, engaging customer interfaces and highly scalable distributed systems for our customers as well as internal business users. You’ll work on cutting edge technology such as such as React, NodeJS, JavaSpring and AWS to build the world’s most innovative customer interfacing solutions.
As a Web development engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other experienced and senior software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new customer facing products and interfaces, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. You should be someone who enjoys working on complex system software, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent industry experience.
· Minimum of 6-8 years’ industry experience as a software development engineer, web development engineer, front end engineer or similar
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
· Actively practicing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
· Self-directed, demonstrate leadership potential and a team player
· Proficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing
· Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, EC2, S3, Kibana and others
· Practical experience with engineering best practices
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
Website : Amazon
Location : Hyderabad India
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on selfcode.in is accurate. However, despite of our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.