Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Intern Of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Intern of Any Degree Graduates
Off Campus Drive 2020: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: SDE Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Banglore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Apply Link: Click here
Disclaimer : We try to ensure that the information we post on selfcode.in is accurate. However, despite of our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.