Mon, 03 Aug, 2020
Link to JDs of all positions that Scaler is hiring for: bit.ly/ScalerHiringChallengeJD
With the increasingly worrying COVID-19 situation in India, many from the Scaler Community have reached out to us to enquire about internship and full-time opportunities at the company.
We are hiring for open positions in our tech/engineering team, through a hiring contest called The Scaler Hiring Challenge. In this Challenge, we aim to find the best tech talent in the country by judging contestants only on skill, passion and experience.
- The challenge will comprise of 5 problems and will focus on Data Structures and Algorithms
- Participation certificates will be provided.
- Indian students graduating in 2021/22 pursuing B.Tech, BE, M.Tech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree (MTech+BTech), Ph.D.
- Full-time professionals who have graduated from college
The top ~200 (tentatively) contestants will be contacted after the contest to get their LinkedIn and resume to be reviewed by the team.
Rules and scoring
- This is an individual participation competition.
- You can code using Scaler’s interface, which currently supports over 40 major languages.
- Discussing contest problems, on identification, will lead to disabling of the contestant's account and banning from the community.
- All code submissions are checked for plagiarism, and submissions that are deemed to have been copied will be disqualified and hence those applications will not be considered for hiring.
- Participation certificate will only be provided if the participant attempts atleast one question and gets a score above 0.
- We will need a few weeks' time to send the winners' prizes.
For any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
ABOUT SCALER EDGE
Are you a university student aspiring for a tech career?
Request Early Access to our one-of-its-kind college companion program - Scaler Edge!
- Live Classes twice a week by instructors from the likes of Google and Facebook
- A 2 year curriculum that starts from scratch and lets you master career tracks like AI/ML
- Just 10 hours per week of commitment with a pause feature when you're busy
- 1:1 Personal Mentor Sessions every 6 weeks to keep you focused
- Placement Support and soft skills coaching for internships and jobs