Thu, 17 Sep, 2020
It is Time To Show OFF Your Hacking Skills. To Start With.
You have always known that you are good at Code. You have always looked for the Bigger Challenge, that greater Playing field. You've always wanted to Pit against the Best. It is time to show everyone else and hack the hackers.
CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL) is conducting a nationwide Coding Challenge, CodeAgon! You'll be solving about 6 challenges focussed around Algorithms and Data Structures with the contest duration spanning 4 hours.
You get a chance to win prizes worth over 2 lakhs and a chance to interview with CNIL for the position of Software Development Engineer for 2021 graduating students and Summer Internship for 2022 graduating students.
Winners and participants who make through our shortlisting process will get the chance to interview with CNIL for the position of Software Development Engineer (CTC: 33.5 LPA), or an opportunity for a Summer Internship with a stipend of Rs 75,000 per month + benefits
- 1st position: INR 1,00,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 2nd position: INR 50,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 3rd position: INR 25,000 cash + CNIL goodies
- 4th to 10th positions: INR 5,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
- 11th to 20th Positions: INR 2,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
Eligibility for CodeAgon:
This CodeSprint is open to all for participation. To be eligible for prizes and job opportunities at CNIL, users must reside in India and be a fresher (Graduating in 2020/2021/2022) pursuing BTech, BE, MTech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PhD.
Earning these prizes isn't going to be easy. You'll first have to take up the CodeAgon challenge and face off against thousands of other developers who are taking up this challenge!
Rules and scoring:
- This is an individual participation competition
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition
- All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition
- CodeNation Innovation Labs and InterviewBit decisions are final
- Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL)
- Current CNIL employees are not eligible for prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes
- Please expect 6-8 weeks for interview schedule
- Each challenge has a pre-determined score
- Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
- A participant's total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the
highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
- Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.
Compensation: 33.5 Lakhs (Base: 24LPA +1L Joining Bonus +1L TU Graduation bonus + 1L Benefits + 4 L TU Benefits + 10% of base Annual Target Bonus)
Duration: 2 months
Stipend: Rs 75,000 per month + benefits
Projects: Live projects where you can see the impact of what you create in these 2 months
We are probably the world’s first and only software company to apply disruptive thinking to challenges in Enterprise Software by adopting a path-breaking model for innovation.
Making innovation happen is a full-time job for us; even a lifetime obsession for some. Every new batch of joinees at CNIL brings with it a fresh infusion of ideas and enthusiasm that catalyzes the entire organization. Every individual shoulder's the task of making CNIL the best innovation factory in the world.
We are constantly working on meaningful projects that are interesting and challenging. The products that emerge are effective, powerful, and solve some of the most pressing problems in the most elegant manner.
Great Company culture starts with Hiring, and then develops organically. We build the right team, put things in motion through our highly regarded fresher Power Bootcamp named Trilogy University, and the rest tends to figure itself out. We like to think that our culture is one of our strongest aspects as a company. One experiences natural trust and ownership environment.
CNIL's hiring philosophy is 'Only the best'. CNIL's great people bring about tremendous value to its clients by solving their hardest business problems with technology.